Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

[GAME] What If...

JaDe&AmBeR4eVeR
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Re: [GAME] What If...

Post by JaDe&AmBeR4eVeR on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:05 am

wow, i love your answer unnie!!!!!!

omigod!!!! if i saw her in the mens isle, i would quietly take note of everything she looked at and touched (so i could buy it later) and then i would walk up to her and start a conversation and ask for a picture and spend the whole day with her Smile regardless of whether she liked it or not lol

mine:

you walk onto a plane by yourself, and it seems like youre the only one on it. you realize you wandered into the wrong plane.
    what if you found out you walked onto ambers private plane, after it took off with you and amber on it?
    Akiramber914
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Post by Akiramber914 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:14 am

Hehe Kumawo~ (informal way of saying thank u) Wink

OMO!! I LOVE THIS!

I would obviously ask where will the plane take me and explain tht i have went on the wrong plane (even if the plane still goes to the same place). I ask Amber if i can sit next to her since theres no one on the plane and starts a convo while explaining my condition. And then we asked for emails or numbers so we can contact each other even we're in overseas Wink

Mine: At school and new transfer student came.
    What if was Amber before debuted but u still find her hot even though she's a girl? (imagine she was around our age xDDDD)
    JaDe&AmBeR4eVeR
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Post by JaDe&AmBeR4eVeR on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 am

omigod!!!! i would become her best friend, and we would sleep over at each others houses, and share our clothes and in the end, before amber would leave to board the plane on her way to fame, she would kiss me on the cheek and promise to call me ASAP...oh my crazy imagination

mine: you are stranded in the middle of a neighborhood in LA. you wander up to a random house to ask for help. what if it was amber's parent's house and they were out of town and amber was home alone???
    Akiramber914
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Post by Akiramber914 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:50 am

OMFG! THTS GOOOD, ur imagination makes me insane! (phew hot!) i love the end awwwwwwww xDDD

I asked Amber (she's my cousin's friend and we met a few time before) if i could use her phone to call my parents to take me home because i didnt have any credit. Afterwards i asked if i can use the toilet, amber lets me in. When I came back out she suggested me to stay in the house, because it was getting dark. I waited for an hour and my phone rang and my parents explained that there was an accident so it they need to take another route which theyre not sure of, so they they kind of got lost and they forgot to to bring their navigator. So they have to head back home and come back tomorrow, my parents asked Amber to look after me until next morning and theyre grateful to have her there blah blah blah. Amber looked after me for the night and we chatted, we found out that me have many things in common and we exchanged numbers so we can contact each other. Smile
    (Sorry if it was too long... my imagination took over me!!)

Mine: U see a merchandise of a band u like in a store.
    What if inside the store it was only u and Amber because she also likes tht band? Very Happy
    JaDe&AmBeR4eVeR
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Post by JaDe&AmBeR4eVeR on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:02 am

okay, here comes crazy fan girl... in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

okay, since the store employee left on break, leaving the store unattended, i would lock the door, pull the fire alarm, and shove the key in my pocket, and tell amber unnie that we were on lock down quarantine. and then we would both be soaking wet, because i pulled the fire alarm (maybe i should have thought this through....) i would play it off and start a conversation with her, and when she wasnt looking, i would unlock the door and let us out, lol. and we'd both get out dripping wet....

mine:

youre walking down the board walk alone...what if you see krystal yelling at amber unnie?
    Akiramber914
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Post by Akiramber914 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:21 am

LOOL cheeky xDDD

If u meant yelling as in like complaining and shouting at her i would first watch from the distance to see wats going on and understand the situation. If it gets out of control i will quickly put my hood on and zip it up until u can only see my eyes (ninja style). Grabs Amber's hand and leg it until nobody is chasing after us. I will unzip my hood and explain why i (kidnapped xD) took Amber away because i cant bare to see her beng yelled at in public. Amber understood and gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead for helping her xD

Mine: Ur listening to ur ipod, to Danger from f(x) on the bus.
    What if u see a good looking Korean guy sitting next to u and was listening to the same song as u?
    JaDe&AmBeR4eVeR
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Post by JaDe&AmBeR4eVeR on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:25 pm

hahaha that would never happen because in my school there are no good looking korean boys that listen to danger from f(x) on my bus unnie lol
    jkjk

well, i would probably nudge him and be like, 'hey i like the song youre listening to.' and then he'd be like 'youre listening to it too?' and then we'd start talking and then we'd be best friends. lol this is sad

mine: youre at the park playing basket ball all alone except for one other person, playing basketball alone in the court across from you. your ball rolls over to the other persons court, and you chase after it. the other person turns around...what if the person in the court is amber unnie?
    Akiramber914
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Post by Akiramber914 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:25 am

loool! yeah joke xD awww hope u can meet one soon xD

I would apologise and collect my ball. And I will chuck my ball at her ring to challenge unnie xD. We play for a little while and then we rest together and ask each other names and info xDDDD

Mine: Youre working in the library as a book stacker person as a part time in the summer holidays. What if one day Amber walks up to u to ask to find a book?
    Chriz14
    Retired Staff

Post by Chriz14 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:02 am

Instead of a book, gives her a whole lots of the most interesting books i can find!
    kakakakkaa

You're walking with your dog, but the leash was broken and it ran away, you saw a person with your dog
    What if that person picked and ran away with your dog?
    Akiramber914
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Post by Akiramber914 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:39 am

HAHA! erm... I will run towards the guy with my dog while shouting: "OI YOU! THATS MY DOG SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!" to get attention xD

Mine: One day u were shopping with your friends and suddenly a bunch of hot guys bumped into u without noticing u, what would u do?
    Chriz14
    Retired Staff

Post by Chriz14 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:11 am

just smile and walk past them (LOL)

Your Math teacher is sick, and they get a new teacher to replace her, what if the new teacher is Luna?
    LauzieeLoo
    Forum Owner

Post by LauzieeLoo on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Then I would quietly ask Luna if I could talk to her outside for a moment, take her into the nearest empty class room... and well... Hahaha

You're running late to meet up with a friend at a restaurant, but as you pass a coffee shop you see Amber sitting alone. What if she gestures you to sit down with her?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:53 am