Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

Layout Ideas

ImmaturityisWin
    Retired Admin

Layout Ideas

Post by ImmaturityisWin on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:17 am

I ALWAYS have problems with layout ideas.. I like ponder for an hour until I think of the perfect color scheme/theme.

Do you have any ideas for future layouts? Please feel free to post. Smile
    ahra
    Retired Staff

Re: Layout Ideas

Post by ahra on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 am

I think the only thing to do is to go with the flow. As an idol group, f(x) will be changing images. So maybe layouts and color based on outfit schemes, image, and such? If based off this, it might also be easier to figure color scheme.

Also, layouts based off more recent music videos would be cool, might catch the eye of an Amber/f(x) lover and take the forum seriously.

By the way, current layout is <33
    ImmaturityisWin
    Retired Admin

Post by ImmaturityisWin on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 pm

ahra wrote:I think the only thing to do is to go with the flow. As an idol group, f(x) will be changing images. So maybe layouts and color based on outfit schemes, image, and such? If based off this, it might also be easier to figure color scheme.

Also, layouts based off more recent music videos would be cool, might catch the eye of an Amber/f(x) lover and take the forum seriously.

By the way, current layout is <33

Yup, I was thinking the same thing. Since we already had our blue theme for our new layout; it was too late to go back. But I decided to incorporate more of the outfit colors she had in the picture we used. So it's going to be the chocolate color that's on her leather jacket along with blue. So it matches with what she's wearing. Thanks for the wonderful suggestion.
    Hwanna
    Retired Staff

Post by Hwanna on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:38 am

i hope you all can make a great layout..
    sorry for saying like that...i cant help for the new
    layout...my photoshop cant use anymore...

HOPING FOR A GREAT LAYOUT!~

einhart
    Amber Admirer
    Amber Admirer

Post by einhart on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 pm

This layout is pretty good. It'd be better if the font colour was changed to black, because you can hard see it now with the light blue background.
    I'm using Firefox, and on the landing page (http://amberlicious.forumotions.net/) clicking enter on the picture doesn't work. I have to click on the empty space to the left of it to get to the portal page. This might be just my screen resolution being too high and screwing up your layout though.

That's all the errors I've found out, but the layout is still great. Thanks for all the hard work and designing! Very Happy
    Other than that my suggestion for the layout would be to use darker colours. f(x) right now has a "evening out" concept to it, and their outfits are dark colours like black and brown. f(x)'s balloon colour is pearl periwinkle, maybe we could think of a theme around that colour.
    ImmaturityisWin
    Retired Admin

Post by ImmaturityisWin on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:38 pm

It's probably because of your high resolution. I worked on the layout at the basic 1024x768 resolution. So that's probably why it's messing up. ;\

Oh yes, I stated I was going to change that soon, since it was too light for the white background. Wink

ahra
    Retired Staff

Post by ahra on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:09 pm

einhart wrote:This layout is pretty good. It'd be better if the font colour was changed to black, because you can hard see it now with the light blue background.
    I'm using Firefox, and on the landing page (http://amberlicious.forumotions.net/) clicking enter on the picture doesn't work. I have to click on the empty space to the left of it to get to the portal page. This might be just my screen resolution being too high and screwing up your layout though.

That's all the errors I've found out, but the layout is still great. Thanks for all the hard work and designing! Very Happy
    Other than that my suggestion for the layout would be to use darker colours. f(x) right now has a "evening out" concept to it, and their outfits are dark colours like black and brown. f(x)'s balloon colour is pearl periwinkle, maybe we could think of a theme around that colour.

I agree about the enter image issue. Most people nowadays use larger screens, so maybe just have the whole image clickable for entry?
    ImmaturityisWin
    Retired Admin

Post by ImmaturityisWin on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:26 am

hm. Good suggestions.
    I just can't make it too big, since it'll clash with the other links. Will fix that asap.

erikaakire13
    Global Moderator

Post by erikaakire13 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Layout suggestions?
    I told Nala about this, but how about a Dance Studio theme!
    It can be like a street styled studio too. I think it could have more lively colors to fit also.
    I don't really have that many ideas one how the whole thing would be organized though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    handsome_inblue
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by handsome_inblue on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:58 pm

this is an Old Topic with the Previous forum founder. Discussions regarding new layout can be found @ The Staff Lounge>Graphic Designers.

I will locked this topic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:32 am