Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

[KRYBER] Thanks, thanks a lot

december12
    Saranghae Amber!
    Saranghae Amber!

[KRYBER] Thanks, thanks a lot

Post by december12 on Tue May 31, 2011 4:19 am

Hey guys, this is my first short story. Hope you like it. Cool
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

" Amber ! Mind moving away from the TV ? You 're not a piece of glass , ya know . I can't see through " , a girl who sitting on couch commented
    " Yeah yeah yeah......you whined like an old grandma . Just so you know " , the tomboy replied .
    " No , I'm not. And I didn't whined . Don't take it too far ! " , that girl just want to start an argument .
    " What ?! You got problems with that ? If you told me nicely to move from the TV , there would be nothing ! " , Amber shouted
    " DO I HAVE TO ? You should know it yourself, bastard ! "
    " Wyo wyo wyo., what's with all the shouting ? " Victoria popped up from the kitchen.

" She started it , she wanted to argue with me ? " , Amber points at the girl
    " Amber...." Victoria tried to calm Amber but she was cut off
    " Who me ? Talk again. Who started it , huh ? Huh ? " , the younger girl asked with a smirk
    " See ? she even cut you off . What a rude girl ! " , Amber crossed her arms
    " Hey..." , the girl hopped from the couch , standing up with one hand placed on her waist
    " Can you guys QUIET for one day ? " , Luna came out from her room walking toward her friends
    " Yeah Krystal. You have ruined my sleep ! " , Sulli the most childish among all of them , walked after Luna . She even has her teddy bear in her hand.
    " What ? Your sleep ? It's already half past 10 ! You still sleeping ? " , that girl who argued with Amber is no other than Krystal .
    " YO , grandma. It's Sunday. She sure deserve it. Also it's none of your business. She can sleep as long or short as she wants " , Amber replied
    " Did I ask you ? Gosh , you sure know how to answer for others ", Krystal than crossed the arms and rolled her eyes.
    " Ok that's enough . No more please . " Victoria gestured both of them as she want to plead .
    " Fine. I 'll her forgive only for this once and that because you asked. " , Krystal coldly said
    " I don't want your forgiveness . I'm innocent. " Amber replied but she was elbowed by her leader, Victoria. So, Amber rushed to the kitchen and sat at the dinning table waiting for the girls .
    " Tch .." , Krystal whispered .

After finished their meals, Victoria , Sulli , and Luna decided to go out shopping since they haven't shop for so long due to their practice busyness. But before they go ,
    " You sure, you're not coming along ? " , Luna asked the two left behind
    " No "
    " Nah " , Amber and Krystal answered in unison .
    " She asked me first , you should answer after me " , Amber said without looking at Krystal
    " No she asked me , not you . Don't be such a jerk ! " Krystal hissed
    " What did you said ? " Amber turned to face Krystal .

" We're leaving now, have fun you too " , Victoria said after the argument is getting louder and louder
    " Take care. I don't want neither of you to be sent to hospital . " , Luna added
    " Yeah and be careful not to bite each other to hard " , Sulli smiled and run off .
    -----------------------------
    Outside the dorm

" I really wonder when will those two get along ? " , Luna thought aloud
    " Hmpf...... " , Sulli pouted , she is really out of idea .
    " I wish someday , I would have peaceful group members someday soon ", Victoria let out a big sigh .

-------------------------------
    Inside the dorm

" Hurry, the movie about to start ! " , Amber patted the empty space beside her .
    " You can just pause and wait for me to go ! " , Krystal replied in bit higher tone .
    " Do you want to start shouting again ? " , Amber also raised her voice .
    " Yeah ! So ? " , Krystal smirked
    " So, no problem . Just shout alone in your room. I need to watch the movie " , Amber glued her eyes to the TV screen . Suddenly ,

" Hey, why did you unplugged it ? " Amber jaw dropped allowing the pop-corn to fall out from her mouth
    " Erwww......" , Krystal reacted
    " Come here you little meanie . You won't let me relax for one day, will you ? " , Amber starts chasing after Krystal . When she caught Krystal, both of them tripped and fall hard on the carpet. They managed to keep the faces far enough from each other . Krystal who is now under Amber's body hold on tight to Amber's neck while Amber does nothing but smile sweetly back . Unbelievably, Krystal pulled the older girl for a kiss; that doesn't surprise Amber . Amber just responded back with a same force kiss. They break the kiss to absorb some air to feed their lungs .
    " I really miss you , Amber " , Krystal stated
    " I miss you too , baby . I always waited for Sundays to come " Amber replied
    " So that you could take advantages over me ? " , Krystal joked still not let go Amber
    " I don't know. Who's the pervert here ? "
    " Come on . Today is our day. After pretending to argue , they all finally leave . They should have leave earlier . " Krystal pouted
    " I guess that's the best we can do . We tried to annoy them especially Sulli ; she's a heavy sleeper kind . "
    " You 're tired from all the arguing acting scene , right ? " Krystal asked
    " No, I'm not, not at all . Anything for you, my princess, is always and will always be special. No matter what ; I only obey your orders " , Amber smiled , pinching Krystal's nose causing her secret love to giggle . Yes., they 're lovers but not openly . Whenever, their group are around, they would argue to shoo the others away ; so that they could have some sweet time together. How smart !
    " Thanks Amber for loving me . "
    " No thank-you for accepting my love . Thanks , thanks a lot . "

=================================================

So , how is it ? Not so boring , right ?
    Anyway , please enjoy. flower

Last edited by LauzieeLoo on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please Tag Your Topic Correctly)
    LauzieeLoo
    Forum Owner

Re: [KRYBER] Thanks, thanks a lot

Post by LauzieeLoo on Tue May 31, 2011 7:11 am

Waw! This is great! Thanks for sharing!
    Kekeke Amber and Krystal's ''acting'' is pretty good.
    If I was Luna Vic or Sulli I wouldn't leave them alone together though XD
    Well done!

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:06 pm