Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

[TUT]How to vote for f(x) @ MNET

handsome_inblue
    Administrator
    Administrator

[TUT]How to vote for f(x) @ MNET

Post by handsome_inblue on Fri May 13, 2011 6:39 pm

You will need to use INTERNET EXPLORER upon registration.

1. Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If you see a MNET Korean on the top right corner, click it. Then click on "membership," which is boxed in red here:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or simply click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you will be directed to the registration site.

2. Select “Foreigner.” Not "Foreigner Resident."

3. Check every box on the next page shown. There should be four. Then click “SAVE.”

4. Follow the steps, fill in every section (including the email authentication). When you click on "CERTIFICATION," a pop-up window will say it has sent an email to your email address. (Must be using Internet Explorer for a pop-up window to show up.)

5. Input the number in the email for the Authentic No. Once that is done, click "SAVE."
    REMINDER : your password and username or real name must not match with any of the word you already used in your username/real name. If you do, you'll see an error and will ask you to change your password.
    Remember your login info! Keep it stowed somewhere. For example, email your login info to yourself.

6. Now that you have an ID, go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (You do not need to be using Internet Explorer for this part but you may if you want)

7. The login button should be at the top next to the MNET logo. If you don't see it, scroll down and check f(x)'s choice (another window will show up if you haven't logged in yet; it is the login window) After you logged in, it will redirect you to the voting page again. Click the box beside f(x)'s name then click on the red button below:

8. You should see a message like this after you successfully vote

9. 9. Last step is to logout.

- You can make more than one account.
    - One email address can be used several times, as long as it works for the email authentication.
    - One vote per day from Friday 11AM to Monday 9AM.
    - Online voting takes up 15% of the overall score.
    - Keep track of your login info.

Credits: smilingsin@affxtion, hamnocchio@tumblr thanks a lot for the credit~ please spread this tutorial and support our girls~ ^_^
    credits to: jungkrys24@Aff(x)tion Forums for the tutorial!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Akiramber914
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Re: [TUT]How to vote for f(x) @ MNET

Post by Akiramber914 on Sat May 21, 2011 10:05 am

ahh! somehow they cant send the authentic no. to my email... Sad which means i cant vote...
    handsome_inblue
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by handsome_inblue on Sun May 22, 2011 2:17 am

Akiramber914 wrote:ahh! somehow they cant send the authentic no. to my email... Sad which means i cant vote...

Are you by any chance using google chrome or mozilla firefox when you registere. they doesn't allow/read korean fansite so i suggest you use Internet Explorer as your browser. I had that kind of problem before. after you received the authentication number you can use any browser then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Akiramber914
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Post by Akiramber914 on Sun May 22, 2011 9:26 am

handsome_inblue wrote:
    Akiramber914 wrote:ahh! somehow they cant send the authentic no. to my email... Sad which means i cant vote...

Are you by any chance using google chrome or mozilla firefox when you registere. they doesn't allow/read korean fansite so i suggest you use Internet Explorer as your browser. I had that kind of problem before. after you received the authentication number you can use any browser then.

Im using Internet Explorer already, and i tried it again and it didnt work.... -sigh- this might be destiny =__="
    oh well, thank u for ur help anyway Smile
    handsome_inblue
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by handsome_inblue on Mon May 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Akiramber914 wrote:
    handsome_inblue wrote:

Im using Internet Explorer already, and i tried it again and it didnt work.... -sigh- this might be destiny =__="

have you checked your SPAM folder in your email...? their message are received in the SPAM folder.. You can do it!!! Let's vote for f(x)!

Akiramber914
    f(Amber)
    f(Amber)

Post by Akiramber914 on Tue May 24, 2011 3:43 am

handsome_inblue wrote:
    Akiramber914 wrote:
    handsome_inblue wrote:

have you checked your SPAM folder in your email...? their message are received in the SPAM folder.. You can do it!!! Let's vote for f(x)!
    AAAAH! i feel like giving up... ive got the number but it says that it doesnt match.... Sad i tried many times but it still says tht it doesnt match.... ahh its fate D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:28 am