Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

[f(x)] singing in the Rain

Chinteru
    Amber Admirer
    Amber Admirer

[f(x)] singing in the Rain

Post by Chinteru on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 am

Title: singing in the Rain
    Pairing: Krystal x Amber
    Word Count: 376
    Summary: “Brighten up, Krystal,” the short haired girl laughed, punching Krystal’s shoulder playfully. “Don’t want to be like your sister now, do you?”
    Author's Note: My first f(x) fanfic ever and my first fanfic on Amberlicious. Do hope you enjoy and any comments are appreciated ^^

singing in the Rain

Two girls took shelter under the large oak tree in the flower garden on the outskirts of town from the rain. The brunette dumped her bag on the ground and ran her fingers through the blonde tips of her dripping hair, complaining of how it was going to become frizzy as soon as it dried. Her friend laughed and took her blue cap off to shake the water drops from the short ends of her dark hair much to the disgust of the first girl.

“Brighten up, Krystal,” the short haired girl laughed, punching Krystal’s shoulder playfully. “Don’t want to be like your sister now, do you?”

Krystal pushed her into the rain, laughing her pretty little face off as she did.

“Brighten up, Amber,” she laughed as Amber fell on the ground. “And don’t beat up the poor ground.”

Amber laughed and threw her now-brown cap into the air as Krystal stared at her with a smirk. Krystal gasped as she was tugged forward into the mud with Amber and laughed as her fall splashed her friends face with mud.

“Are you sure you’re actually a girl?” Krystal asked, brushing Amber’s hair from her eyes.

“Yeap, I’m pretty sure. I can show you if you like?” Amber joked as she lift up her baggy green baseball-tee to show her belly-button.

“No! No, no, it’s okay,” Krystal flustered, face turning as red as her pumps as she pulled her friend’s t-shirt down with one hand, the other covering her innocent eyes. Amber laughed and pushed herself up to a standing position, helping Krystal as she did.

Taking shelter under the tree again, the girls laughed and joked until the pouring rain turned into a drizzle that was an endurable to walk in. Amber grabbed Krystal's bag and jumped over the large puddle that formed, screaming at the splash she felt from something dropping into it.

“What’s that?” Krystal asked as she walked around the puddle, an idea her friend didn’t even think of.

“That? Oh, it’s my umbrella,” Amber smiled. “My umbrella! I totally forgot I had it!”

The blonde-tipped girl picked it up off the ground and chased her short-haired friend all the way home shouting how Jessica’s coldness was nothing compared to her right now.

Last edited by Chinteru on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LauzieeLoo
    Forum Owner

Re: [f(x)] singing in the Rain

Post by LauzieeLoo on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Hahaha~ I love it! I love the 'I could show you if you like...' line, hahaha!
    I'd love to see more oneshots from you, thanks for posting!

Post by bluesky on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:00 am

oh my me just finish reading it
    me love the way you describe the fiction
    hahaha amber is really cool
    me love the way she reply to krystal joke

“Are you sure you’re actually a girl?” Krystal asked, brushing Amber’s hair from her eyes.

“Yeap, I’m pretty sure. I can show you if you like?” Amber joked as she lift up her baggy green baseball-tee to show her belly-button.

hey keep up the good work and share your work over here

Failure keeps you humble and
    Success keeps you glowing,
    But only faith and attitude keeps you going.
    Have a nice day!"

'Never frown, even when you are sad,
    because you never know who is
    falling in love with your smile.'
    december12
    Saranghae Amber!
    Saranghae Amber!

Post by december12 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:17 pm

haha, after being in the rain, she just knew she had the umbrella. How hilarious.

Keep up the good works !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:10 am