Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

[CELEB] B2ST/BEAST

Nala
    Forum Owner

[CELEB] B2ST/BEAST

Post by Nala on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Beast is a Korean Idol group consisting in six members : Yoon DooJoon, Jang HyunSeung, Yong JunHyung, Yang Yo Seob, Lee KiKwang and Son DongWoon. Their name was originally set to be B2ST (Boys to Search for Top) but was changed to their current name (BEAST: Boys of the East Standing Tall) a few days before their debut . They are under Cube Entertainement together with 4Minute and G.NA. They debuted with their first mini-album "Beast is the B2ST" on October 14, 2009. Then released 3the second mini-album "Shock of the New Era" in 2010. They recently finished their promotions for their third mini-album "Mastermind" and is planning to unveil their fourth mini-album on the 9th of November 2010 "Lights go on again". It is said that it will consist in the second part of "Mastermind".

Member profiles:

YOON DOOJOON

Birth name: Yoon Doo Joon
    Date of birth: July 4, 1989
    Position: Leader, Vocals, Rapper

The oldest and the leader of the Group. Firstly, he was a trainee in JYPEntertainement, and participated in the Mnet documentary "Hot Blood" (¿­Ç÷³²¾Æ) with 2AM/2PM but was eliminated. He then entered Cube Entertainement as a trainee and debuted with Beast. Prior to debut he was featured in AJ's song "Wipe the Tears" and MV where he raps with JunHyung. He was a backup dancer for the song and for "Dancing Shoes".

JANG HYUNSEUNG

Birth name: Jang Hyun Seung
    Date of birth: September 3, 1989
    Position: Lead Dancer, Vocals

HyunSeung garnered attention when he was a trainee in YGEntertainement with the nickname So-1. He appeared in the Big Bang Documentary where he was preparing to debut with the current Big Bang members. But he was eliminated. He then joined Cube Entertainement as a trainee and debuted with Beast. He was a backup dancer for AJ's "Wipe the Tears" and "Dancing Shoes".

YONG JUNHYUNG

Birth name: Yong Jun Hyung
    Date of birth: December 19, 1989
    Position: Lead rapper, Vocals, Main Dancer

Firstly, JunHyung joined the Korean boyband XING under the name of Poppin' Dragon in 2007. However, in 2009 he decided to leave the group. He then joined Cube Entertainement as a trainee and debuted with Beast. He is known to actively participate in writing the lyrics of their songs, mostly the rap parts. He is also known to have written 4Minute HyunAh's rap in "HUH". He made various featurings with other Korean artists such as AJ (Lee Kikwang with DooJoon), 4Minute, 4Minute's HyunAh, K.Will, G.NA and others...
    He was a backup dancer for AJ's "Wipe the Tears" and "Dancing Shoes".

YANG YOSEOB

Birth name: Yang Yo Seob
    Date of birth: January 5, 1990
    Position: Lead Singer, Dancer

Noted to be the "member responsible of the cuteness" in the group he was a former trainee in JYP Entertainement and M Boat Entertainement ( a former sister company of YG Entertainement) then joined Cube Entertainement. He was a backup dancer for AJ's "Wipe the Tears" and "Dancing Shoes".

LEE KIKWANG also known as AJ (Ace Junior)

Birth name: Lee Ki Kwang
    Date of birth: March 30, 1990
    Position: Lead Vocalist, Dancer

KiKwang was a initially a trainee in JYP Entertainement, he then joined Cube Entertainement where he debuted as a solo singer under then name of AJ in April 2009. His company then decided to place him in a boygroup. He then debuted as a member of Beast with his real name.
    He also starred in the drama "MBC High Kick Through the Roof" as SaeHo. He is featured in K.Will's Music Video for "Present".

SON DONGWOON

Birth name: Son Dong Woon
    Date of birth: June 6, 1991
    Position: Vocals, Dancer

DongWoon was also a trainee in JYP Entertainement. He is the youngest member and the last one to have joined the group. Heis able to play piano and the electric flute, and can speak Chinese.

So what do you think about B2ST/Beast? Are you a B2UTY? Who is your favorite member? How and when did you notice them?
    Come and spazz over this incredible group<3

EDITED WITH PICS
    pics@dramacafe.co.uk@nautiljon.com@wiki.jpopstop.com
    source@wikipedia
    writer@nala(Amberlicious)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I.A.M.A.H.A.R.C.O.R.E.B.2.U.T.Y.

This love didn't start very well cause i was really fed up with rookies groups spreading everywhere from nowhere. When i saw their "Bad Girl" MV i just thought "yeah, pretty good, but who cares..." SHAME ON ME~
    Then came Mystery, i totally skipped it...
    Then came Shock, pretty catchy! But i really got into them after their Shock promotions LOL, pretty lame huh? MTV B2ST helped a lot~
    THAT CUTE FACE OF YOSEOB HELLA HELPED TOO, XD! I do apreciate all the members cause they truly have different charms (that's what every idol group claims in interviews pffft!). JunHyung the fierce one, DooJoon the funny charismatic leader, KiKwang the fool, DongWoon the piercing eyes maknae and HyunSeung the dancer. (listed in order of preference).
    I bow to their true talent and hard work! They managed to stand out among all those popular and numerous idol group, thumbs up!

let's cheer them forever and ever~

twitter || formspring
    Icon cr. amberisnotaman@amberlicious
    fxamberliz88
    Global Moderator

Re: [CELEB] B2ST/BEAST

Post by fxamberliz88 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:38 pm

oh my..i love SHOCK,, like forever..
    i first heard it at the mall and then im like.."omg who's the singer, who's the singer?, what's the title?...kekeke

Nala
    Forum Owner

Post by Nala on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:12 am

why is this thread so silent???
    we need a massive spazz in here LOL
    i just watched YOKI's appearances on Come to Play with SNSD...
    YO SEOB IS SO CUTE<3 even they didnt appear as much as i wanted D:
    i'm happy they are finally resting!

twitter || formspring
    Icon cr. amberisnotaman@amberlicious
    LauzieeLoo
    Forum Owner

Post by LauzieeLoo on Sun May 29, 2011 3:30 am

I really need to post this here even though I know its the biggest B2ST meme ever...

I DA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

okay I'm sorry. And LOL WE NEED TO SPAZZ hopefully more people will see this thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:30 pm